Guide for Shu
Auto Group” files by types into build-in Folders.
Swipe a file item / ContextMenu > More >
Open a folder > Edit >
Compression file extract (password supported): zip, rar, 7z, tgz, tar, bz, tbz, gz, xz, txz, xar/xip, lz4, tlz, cpio, cpgz…
- Disk image: iso, udf, nrg, cab, wim, dmg, vhd, vmdk, qcow, uefif…
- File system: ntfs, fat, mbr, gpt, hfs, sfs
- Package: deb, rpm, crx, xpi, ar, PE file, ELF file, com file
- E-book, office documents, pdf, sketch
- Extract frames from tiff, icns, gif, apng, webp, bpg
- Export Live Photo as zip: preview Live Photo in Shu > edit menu > Export as zip
- Live Photo > gif, video
- video > gif/webp/apng/Live Photo
- jpg, png, webp, gif, tiff convert to each other
- video conversion between mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp
- audio conversion between m4a, wav, mp3, caf, flac
- tgs > gif/webp/apng
- Export text file with different string encoding: GBK, UTF-8, UTF-16…
- Certificate format conversion (der, pem, p12, base64)
- ipynb/markdown > html
- djvu > jpg
- xml, json, plist, yaml convert to each other
- ps/eps > pdf
Mac/PC/other Device <-> Shu
iTunes File Sharing: better performance for huge files.
Go to: Mac/PC > iTunes > Your iOS device > File Sharing > Apps > Shu
Wi-Fi File Sharing: convenient sharing between devices in the same LAN.
Hotspot File Sharing: convenient sharing between devices in the same hotspot network.
USB File Sharing: convenient sharing between iOS devices and macOS through USB cable.
Files in Shu -> Sharing: Select files in Shu “File” > Add to “Shared Folder”
Notice: Files in “Shared Folder” can be shared with iTunes.
Shu <-> Other Apps
Files in Other Apps -> Shu:
Find export/share entry in other Apps > "Open in Shu" or "Copy to Shu"
Photos -> Shu:
Select pictures in Photos > Open in Shu > then you can export all pictures as a zip file
“File” app -> Shu: drag files in “File” app to Shu directory.
Shu -> Other Apps: Select files > export raw file/export as zip file > choose an app to share.
Share with iTunes or Wi-Fi, if you want to export huge files.*
Detect download links in pasteboard automatically.
Copy links in other apps > then launch Shu
Export links in other apps > Open in Shu
Custom request headers
Notice: Audio/Video can not download.